Monday, March 16, 2009

Super Kawaii Minki Deluxe™ Keds!

The other day, my wonderful Sister-In-Law, Martha, contacted me and asked me if I would be interested in designing some Keds with a monkey face for my niece, Alayna! I said of course, what do you think of the Minki Deluxe logo graphic! I was so very excited to custom design some shoes for my little niece. I came up with four different designs for her to choose from. This is the design she choose.

Minki Deluxe Purple Plaid Keds Shoe kedsshoe


The shoes are in production now and I can't wait until she gets them.

These super duper cute shoes feature the Minki Deluxe™ logo graphic on a purple plaid background with pink accents. So darling! Stand out from the crowd with these original keds! Customize heel with child's name. Just click on the image above for more information or to purchase!

No comments: